Need to create a free account? Click here. Already have an account? Login below.
Break out your cameras because it’s time to show your lab’s technologies hard at work! The FLC invites you to submit images of your lab’s work for its 2018 FLC Planner. The FLC Planner features an array of images displaying the innovative research and development that occurs every day in our nation’s federal labs.
Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to share your technology images with more than 10,000 Planner recipients throughout the FLC community, including members of Congress, scientists, tech transfer professionals, academia, and industry.
Please read the submission requirements carefully and coordinate your submission accordingly with, or through, your agency’s FLC representative or public affairs office.
- A high-resolution image or illustration of the featured technology that showcases the R&D conducted at your lab (full size, 300 dpi, and in one of the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, EPS, PSD, or AI)
- A photo caption explaining the technology’s scientific relevance and potential impact (Note: Captions MUST be 100 words or less.)
- A laboratory bio (Note: Bios MUST be 70 words or less.)
- A photo credit (the name of the person or laboratory responsible for taking the photo)
- Laboratory logo (300 dpi, in one of the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, EPS, PSD, or AI).
For questions regarding the submission criteria or deadline, contact Denise Wainer at email@example.com or 856-667-6770, ext. 170
The deadline for submissions is August 25, 2017. Click here to find out more about the selection process.