Need to create a free account? Click here. Already have an account? Login below.
Submit today for a chance to be published in the sought-after 2020 Planner - the FLC’s annual publication that features the innovative research and development that occurs every day in our nation’s federal laboratories.
- A high-resolution image or illustration of the featured technology that showcases the R&D conducted at your lab (full size, 300 dpi, and in one of the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, EPS, PSD, or AI)
- A photo caption explaining the technology’s scientific relevance and potential impact (Note: Captions MUST be 100 words or less.)
- A laboratory bio (Note: Bios MUST be 70 words or less.)
- A photo credit (the name of the person or laboratory responsible for taking the photo)
- Laboratory logo (300 dpi, in one of the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, EPS, PSD, or AI).
- The Planner is delivered to Congress and the entire FLC community
- Free marketing for your agency/lab
- Awareness and recognition brought to your agency/lab’s R&D
- Your agency/lab’s tech featured in the FLC Digest – a weekly newsletter sent to 3,000+
- A “Lab Spotlight” on the FLC news page
- Shared on social media.
Those images selected to be featured in the 2020 Planner will be notified via email.
Submissions not selected for a feature in the 2020 Planner will be featured in the weekly FLC News “Lab Spotlight.”